Saturday, November 15, 2008

Paris and Millan

I got to go to Milan and Paris a month ago. I am very lucky i got to go. We did a lot of cool things there when we visited. For those of you that don't know, i went with the school program I'm in. We went to a couple factories in Milan. One of them was called Carrera. It is a Jean company that produced denim fabric. we got to see them make the fabric from cotton fibers to the finish product. It was really neat to see how the whole process works. And we also got to go to another factory called Candiani, they did all the finishes on jeans. I asked them which pair was the most expensive, they said it was 300/400 Euros, which is about 500/600 dollars. can i say insane! the pair went through 8 different finishes and took 2 weeks. They were some hot pair of jeans. but wow!
Then in Paris our first night we got to go see Madonna in concert. It was awesome! I cant believe i got to see Madonna and in Paris. So cool. In Paris we got to go where they made runway couture flowers out of silk. We also got to go to a factory where they made very high end jewelry. We did a lot of shopping. and i spent way too much money. I got to go to Da Louvre, and Versaii where Marie Antoinette lived. I also went to Musee de Orsay. I got to see the Mona Lisa. We saw the Eiffel tower of course. It was lit up with blue lights.

No comments: